Water Heater Services
At One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating Charlotte, we have provided water heater service in Charlotte since 1971. Whether you need maintenance, repair or installation, our professionals will be there 24/7 to handle any type of issue you may be experiencing. We also have experience installing and repairing tankless water heaters.
Do You Need a New Water Heater?
In many instances, we can provide you with a water heater repair that will have your unit working like new. However, there are other times where your water heater will need to be replaced. If you are alert to the signs, you will be able to call us for a replacement before you suffer any major inconvenience. Here are some of the signs you may need a new water heater:
- Your water smells bad – This is one of the surest signs you should consider getting a new water heater in Charlotte. As sediment builds up over the years, your water can start smelling pungent. You may be OK with flushing the tank if your unit is 10 years old or less. If it’s older than that, you should have it replaced.
- Your water is dirty – See if others in your neighborhood are having the same problem, because there could simply be an issue with your municipal water supply. If that’s not the case, however, you probably need a new water heater.
- Corrosion or rust – If you spot these on either the inside of the tank or the outside, you need a replacement.
Tankless Water Heaters
One option you may not have previously considered is that of a tankless water heater. For more than two decades, tankless water heaters have been popular in many areas of the world. As people in this country become more concerned with the environment as well as saving energy, tankless water heaters are gaining a foothold here as well. Here are some of the reasons why.
- Endless hot water – Unlike tank-style systems, tankless water heaters don’t run out of hot water. You won’t have to worry about running out while you’re taking a shower.
- Compact size – Tankless water heaters are typically about the size of a small briefcase. You can use the extra space for storage or whatever else you like.
- Energy efficiency – While tanks continually heat water, tankless systems only heat it on demand. As a result, you’ll see long-term savings on energy costs.
Whether you are interested in a conventional water heater or you would like to learn more about tankless water heaters, One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating Charlotte can help. Give us a call at 704-323-8004 or contact us online.