“Cure” BLACK MOLD danger
Black mold, a slimy greenish-black substance, is a type of mold that has been linked with serious health risks including infant death caused by respiratory bleeding, and illnesses such as asthma and bronchitis
Virtually every home has mold of some type, somewhere. Invisible mold spores are floating in the air both inside and out looking for a wet place to land and reproduce.
Although all types of mold are not toxic, it’s difficult to distinguish between the toxic and non-toxic without lab testing. That’s why it’s important to treat all molds as if they were potentially harmful.
How can you virtually “cure” the potential for mold-related problems?
We recommend air duct cleaning often and installing an ultraviolet germicidal light as part of your existing heating system to kill and control the live mold spores.
This will control black mold so that you have clean air throughout your home.